Interview Bot Says: "Learn!"
Simple Interview Tips
- Research the organization you are applying to.
Visualize and rehearse in advance.
- Prepare for behavioral questions that put you in a hypothetical scenario.
- Take care of your appearance by exuding confidence and balancing the use of cologne/perfume.
- Be conscious of your body language, making sure not to exhibit agitated movements.
- Be a good listener.
- Ask questions after the interview to take advantage of showcasing your communication skills.
- Pause and think, then talk. Don’t feel compelled to answer the questions immediately.
- Make follow-ups and leave thank-you notes, even if it’s a rejection.
Remember, preparation is key!
Keep It Subtle:
Mirror the interviewer’s posture, tone, pitch, body language and orientation.
First impressions are key! So, make the most out of them through good eye contact and a firm handshake.
There is power in color. Red is a strong choice, but it should be more of an accent color rather than the color of a full suit.
Never lean back in your chair or slouch.
Compliment your interviewer subtly.